Monday, June 8, 2009

Microfantasy Monday - Unease

My hands twist and turn against their constraints.

The silk blindfold feels smooth and cool across my eyes.

The cool air swirling around my naked body, sending shivers along my torso.

The silence of the room making me uneasy, wondering what you have in store for me.

I am not sure how long it has been since I thought I heard you leave the room.

The anticipation waiting for your return has me on edge, my senses tuned to every sound and vibration.

Suddenly I hear an almost imperceptible catch of breath. A trick of the wind?

Then there is the undeniable sliding of chair leg against the polished wooden floor.

You had not left the room. I speak.

"Who is there?"

"Shhhh...." is the only reply, followed by a moist and sticky finger sliding along my inner thigh. Sliding up to clasp my manhood and gently begin to stroke. Bringing it to life.

The stroking continues as another sensation adds to the confusion. A sharp tang of nails against my nipples, scratching at the hairs on my chest.

My hips thrust against the strokes, as I feel you straddle my body. A moist warm opening begins to envelope my stiff manhood...

Microfantasy Mondays are a creation of Sweltering Celt, for rules and ideas check out the sweltering Celt blog

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is beautiful.. excellent use of the theme, lovely build up and then it leaves us hanging... nicely done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silk blindfold is a nice touch - I love using them. Excellent story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm very hot!!! very well done :O)

    ReplyDelete