Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An Introduction

lowflykiwi - A writer of erotica, a dreamer of bliss. Recently found love via this Internet thingy. LOL

I will leave all the facts and figures for the Profile page but for the moment here are some details.

lowflykiwi has been in the Internet Sexy Talking and Thoughts arena for going on a year. In fact checking dates and things I think my 1 year anniversary comes up in June Mmmmm Maybe a special Microfantasy Monday posting and a Half Nekkid Thursday posting need to be completed to celebrate :)

I have several places where my work has been posted and enjoyed. But due to some unkown issues my previous blog was taken down, so I have started this one anew. I have files and pictures I can post to try and make this blog as close to my previous effort.

So stand by for a some sexy stories, fun and frolics...

lowflykiwi

No comments:

Post a Comment